Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summertime Bronze FOTD

Hi! :)  Today, I decided to do a neutral, bronzy look with a pop of color on my lower lashline.  I rarely use much makeup on a regular basis, just some eyeliner, concealer, and bronzer.  But since I'm free today, I've decided to put some effort into my look. Btw, I've taken these pics using the camera on my MacBook, and the quality isn't the greatest.  It's much more vibrant in person. Enjoy!









Product breakdown

Face:
Sugar SugarFix Cream concealer in Neutral (blemishes)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 (under eye)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Medium Dark" (all over face)
MAC Fix+ (spritz all over face)

Cheeks:
Jane Blush in "Blushing Earth Sheer"

Eyes:
MAC "Rubenesque" Paint Pot
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
MAC Fluidline in "Macroviolet" (upper lash line)
NYX Eye Pencil in "Seafoam Green" (lower lash line)
CoverGirl Lash Exact

Lips:
MAC Plushglass in "Posh it Up"






No comments:

Post a Comment